Auditing is required for all companies in Singapore unless your company is exempted from audit.
A company is exempted from audit if your company meet all of the following conditions:
- Turnover/Sales is less than S$5 million,
- Company must be a Private Limited company,
- Number of individual shareholders is less than 20 persons,
- There are no corporate shareholders, and
- All shareholders agree to audit exemption.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message for further information.
*Audit services are provided by our associate CPA firm.