Growing businesses face the need to ensure that their accounting function is effectively and efficiently handled. Your books should be kept by the professionals who have the requisite knowledge and experience to ensure proper bookkeeping in compliance with the accounting standards and tax regulations.
We offer competitive rates for the following Accounting Services to you:
Recording full set of account transactions
We undertake professional responsibility to maintain your accounts by providing complete accounting business services. Our accounts services consist of but not limited to maintaining your financial statements such as:
- Profit and loss accounts
- Balance sheet
- Bank reconciliations
- Comparison with last month’s/year’s accounts with explanation
- Trade debtors listing
- Trade creditors listing
- Maintaining general ledger
- Detailed schedule for various balance sheets and profit and loss items
Financial Statements Preparation
- Sole-proprietors, partnerships, SMEs, management corporations, MNCs, enterprises, and individual entrepreneurs can avail our accounting business services, for preparing financial statements.
- All EPCs (exempt private companies) can hire us for a review.
Directors’ Report/Compilation Report Preparation
- Assistance in compiling director’s report comes as a stand-in accounting service for small business.
- Preparation of the report in accordance with the financial reporting standards of accounting in Singapore.
Compilation of unaudited financial statements
- Our accounting Singapore services includes compiling of account statements for strike offs, tax clearance, and dissolution purposes.
Please contact us at email@example.com or leave a message for further information.